Here at LenJo Bakes, we absolutely value the safety and health of our customers and community.
LenJo Bakes is a very small operation and I can assure you that we have excellent cleaning and hygiene processes in place. Always have. Always will.
We know that there are constant changes these days in terms of how businesses are operating and we wanted to take a moment to let you know how we’re doing things here!
- We’ve extended our hours! We now operate 5 days a week: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8am – 12pm, Thursday and Friday from 8am – 6pm, Saturday from 8am – 4pm.
- We’re straying away from having a set menu (hello spontaneity!), so what you see is what we have! Tuesday and Wednesday are still our prep days, so our stock won’t be as robust as the rest of the week.
- Focaccia pizza is available Thursdays from 11:30am until sold out, freshly baked cinnamon rolls are now only available on Fridays and Saturdays (unless pre-ordered), and breakfast pies are available on Saturdays only. We will always have coffee, cookies, macarons, and squares (at least one gluten-friendly) available.
- Online pre-orders will still happen with pick-up from Thursday to Saturday. As Tuesdays and Wednesdays are our prep days for the week, you likely won’t see what we have in the online store available on these days. However, you can always call ahead to check what’s in stock before you come.
- You do not need to place a pre-order! You can just pop into the shop!
- You can bring your reusable cups, containers, and bags in to help reduce how much packaging we use during your transaction! If it helps, nearly all of our packaging is compostable or recyclable. Don’t forget you get a discount off your next purchase for returning your glass jars (verrine or Four All ice cream!).
- We’re still maintaining a reduced capacity of four shoppers in-store at a time (even if you’re from the same family).
- We are accepting all forms of payment (including cash) except cryptocurrencies.
- We do ask that everyone who is interacting with our staff to either wear a mask or face shield.
- Our staff go through COVID-19 screening at the beginning of each shift and will be sent home immediately at the first sign of a COVID-related symptom, only permitted to return once having obtained a negative test.
Proof of vaccination is not required to shop with us in person as we do not have any seating indoors. We will continue to adhere to the suggested guidelines from Public Health in terms of capacity, distancing, and face coverings.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to continuing to support each other during these last few months (hopefully) of the pandemic.