Here at LenJo Bakes, we absolutely value the safety and health of our customers and community.
LenJo Bakes is a very small operation and I can assure you that we have excellent cleaning and hygiene processes in place. Always have. Always will.
In response to the safety measures related to the pandemic, we are operating with the following changes:
- We have 3 marked boxes outside of our storefront for customers to line up at an appropriate distance. If there are more than 3 groups in line, we ask that customers continue the line around the side of the building.
- There will be a maximum of 4 customers for in-store shopping at a time.
- Customers will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry. The sanitizer is located on the window bar as soon as you turn left.
- You can minimize your time spent in the shop by placing a pre-order online. Pre-orders must be placed at least 1 hour in advance. (There are some products which require more notice.) If you’ve placed an online order, you can skip the line by proceeding directly to the Fastpass box in front of the door (marked with an “F”) and entering the shop next. You’ll receive a confirmation email with clear instructions for pick-up. We do ask that you maintain the pick-up time selected in order to help facilitate the flow of customers within the shop.
- You do not need to place a pre-order! You can just pop into the shop!
- We are accepting all forms of payment (including cash) except cryptocurrencies.
- Our current offerings will be on our online shop with special mentions posted on our social media accounts.
- We do ask that everyone who is interacting with our staff to either wear a mask or face shield.
- Our staff go through COVID-19 screening at the beginning of each shift and will be sent home immediately at the first sign of a COVID-related symptom, only permitted to return once having obtained a negative test.
Most of us have followed the guidelines set out by Public Health Ontario and as a result have kept ourselves, our families, and our friends healthy. Allegedly, we are coming to the end of this – let’s stay diligent!
We understand these operational changes are not ideal for everyone. If you have any concerns/ideas we would hello(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)lenjobakes.com them.
Thank you for your increased patience and understanding. But most importantly – thank you for your support.
This past year and a half has been hectic for everyone and as a new business owner it’s easy to get overwhelmed. However, instead of surrendering to fear of the unknown I am choosing to chuck a smile on my face, wash my hands, bake delicious things, and continue to attempt to maintain and operate this local business.
Feel free to check out the COVID-19 highlight on our Instagram to see an example of our current shopping experience!